Gaylor Trucking is committed to providing as safe a working environment as possible for its employees, customers and the general public.
Listed below are some of the steps we have taken to provide a safer working environment.
- 20 million dollar public liability cover.
- Hydratarps fitted to our hooklift trucks to help prevent possible falls from heights.
- High visability safety uniforms.
- Flashing amber lights on cabin roofs of all trucks for improved visability and awareness.
- Properly manufactured waste bins designed and measured for our trucks.
- High visability reflective tape on all bins.
- Safety signage on all bins.
- Safety signage on all trucks.
- Drivers dust and hearing protection equipment.
- Fire extinguishers on all trucks.
- Report all OH&S matters column on employees daily worksheets.